Why choose us?
We offer a vast range of resources - for clients and candidates. Guiding you through preparation, interview, follow-up and starting new talent/roles. Free forever, on us - and if you need more advice, just give us a call on 01908 061 400
In this section
The Aaron Wallis Core Values
- PMA – Positive Mental Attitude! Success in life and business is our driving force. We are the most positive, proactive yet personable people that we know!
- Courage – If we do wrong we put our hands up; we learn from the experience and are a stronger business for it.
- Win-Win – we know that the only way to earn true business relationships is to enter into agreements where all parties are happy. We want to be as simple and effective in communicating with our clients and candidates as possible. We want to be seen as straight talking, frank and sincere.
- Brilliant – We don’t just want to be good; we aim to be brilliant in everything we do.
- Purpose – Everything we do has purpose, we leave nothing to chance. We plan. We set goals. Little by little we get there. We refocus and set higher goals.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position
Recruit sales staff
Just fill in your details below to get started
by Sophie Jones
About the author
Sophie is a Senior Consultant within Aaron Wallis, who thoroughly enjoys working with candidates to prepare for their job search, ensuring the roles they are considering are right for them. Looking at their essential requirements to make sure the next move is the correct one. Also, this helps Sophie speak with her clients in confidence about the candidates they should be considering. Sophie is also the point of contact for anyone looking to join the team at Aaron Wallis. She supports candidates through the interview process making sure that we are the right company for them, and sales recruitment is the right industry choice.