Established in 2007, with offices in Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Leeds, and Bristol, Aaron Wallis is a committed independent sales recruiter focusing on permanent, contract and interim sales recruitment.
Our dedicated and friendly sales team are always on hand to deliver a tailored service to guarantee results.
Use of www.aaronwallis.co.uk and Limitation of Liability
- You are permitted to use this website for lawful purposes relating to job seeking and career development
- You agree to use aaronwallis.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use of the Site.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity in your use of this website.
- All information that you provide to Aaron Wallis must be accurate, complete and not misleading and it is your sole responsibility to inform us of any changes to your information.
- The content we provide on www.aaronwallis.co.uk, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to aaronwallis.co.uk is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- While we try to ensure that the standard and accuracy of jobs displayed on this website are of a reasonable standard, we make no warranty that the jobs advertised are still available or that the information contained within them is accurate.
- We do not accept any liability for loss or damage of any kind and howsoever arising, whether due to inaccuracy, omission, error or any other cause.
- We will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other action, arising from or in connection with the use of www.aaronwallis.co.uk.
- We do not warrant that functions contained in the Site content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that aaronwallis.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- In addition, you confirm that you will not post or transmit on the Site any material which containing any virus or other disabling devices which interfere with the operation of the Site or overload the Site by spamming or flooding it or take any action or use any device, software routine to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of this Site or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site or that affects Aaron Wallis' reputation.
- Aaron Wallis reserves the right to delete any contribution or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
- We do not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate's information, or will interview or recruit a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client.
- We do not guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to them.
- We make no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this website.
- We make no warranty or representation that Our Site will be compatible with all systems, or that it will be secure.
- While every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that all information provided on Our Site will be accurate and up to date, We make no warranty or representation that this is the case. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of Our service.
- No part of Our Site is intended to constitute advice and the content of Our Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Commercial use of the information on Our Site is permitted. However We make no representation or warranty that this content is suitable for use in commercial situations or that it constitutes accurate data and / or advice on which business decisions can be based.
- If you are a consumer, you may have certain legal rights concerning Our provision of digital content. If We fail to comply with Our legal obligations, consumers may be entitled to certain legal remedies including repair or replacement or price reductions. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- While We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
- If, as a result of Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content from Our Site damages your device or other digital content belonging to you, if you are a consumer you may be entitled to certain legal remedies. For more details concerning your rights and remedies as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
Information on this Site
As some of the information is supplied to us by third parties our ability to guarantee the accuracy or completeness of that information is reduced. We will, however, make every effort to manage this. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on this site including but not limited to any curriculum vitae, or any liability in respect of information on this site supplied by you any other site user or any other person.
From time to time, we may vary the specification of this site without notice. Sole responsibility for any information submitted by you to this site is held by you. This extents to responsibility for ensuring that all information supplied by you is up-to-date, accurate and not likely to mislead and that it is not discriminatory, offensive, obscene, nor otherwise illegal. You are also responsible for ensuring that you do not breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice including the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
Aaron Wallis has no liability in respect of the following and makes no guarantee that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or contaminating or destructive properties. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the website, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
This Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Thank you, for using the Aaron Wallis website. We hope you find it informative and we look forward to helping you in the future.
Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited
Published: 26th March 2021
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position
Recruit sales staff
Just fill in your details below to get started