Milton Keynes Sales Recruitment
In this section
Contact our Milton Keynes Branch at:
Aaron Wallis Sales Recruitment
23 Walker Avenue
Stratford Business Village
Our Milton Keynes HQ
Our Milton Keynes operation is the HQ for Aaron Wallis Sales Recruitment. It's a terrific location for business at around 40 minutes North by car and train from London and a similar distance from Birmingham. Our consultants recruit across the whole of the midlands, East Anglia and the home counties. As Milton Keynes is placed right in the centre of the Oxford - Cambridge technological arc we have recruit extensively across Herts, beds, bucks, Oxon, Cambs and Northants.
We are a ten-minute cab ride from MK Central train station and a ten-minute walk from Wolverton Train Station. We have a fully set up boardroom and interview facility which is available to all of our employer clients, free of charge. We can also run and facilitate assessment centres in our boardroom for up to 8 candidates. The office is around a ten-minute drive from J14 of the M1 and has phenomenal parking facilities.
To place a vacancy with Aaron Wallis, Milton Keynes call 01908 061400 or complete the short form on the left.
How To Find Us
We are located in the North of Milton Keynes on the Stratford Office Village Park in Wolverton Mill. Parking is free and plentiful and the closest train station is Wolverton, around a fifteen-minute walk away. Central Milton Keynes Train Station is a five-minute taxi ride.
Directions from J14 of the M1
This is Milton Keynes so it will be around thirteen roundabouts from J14 of the M1. And, to top it off, just before the H3 Monks Way meets the A5, look left into the Bancroft Estate and you will see the famous 'Concrete Cows'!
- From the M1 leave at Junction 14 and take the A509 (London Road) in the direction of Newport Pagnall.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit onto H3 Monks Way, which is also the A422.
- Continue along Monk’s Way for approximately five miles until you reach the major roundabout where Monk’s Way (A422) meets the A5, called the Abbey Hill Roundabout.
- Take the fifth exit towards Wolverton, called the V5 or Great Monks Street.
- Continue North on Great Monk’s Street across two further roundabouts (Hodge Lea roundabout and Greenley’s roundabout) and then take the first left into Wolverton Mill (East).
- Immediately take the first exit right onto Walker Avenue and follow the round around to the far Car Park.
The park is well signposted but please enter the premises from the front of the building.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position
Recruit sales staff
Just fill in your details below to get started
by Simon Bonner
About the author
With over 25 years in B2B sales and recruitment, Simon is an English Graduate from UEA and specialises in recruiting commercial and FMCG sales positions. Simon joined the sales recruitment industry in 1998 before progressing into field sales and returning to recruitment in 2015. As an Associate Director, Simon is well placed to understand the needs of clients and candidates' needs, having spent ten years selling electronic security and managing National Accounts within OEM manufacturers and distribution channels. An avid Luton Town football fan, Simon dotes on his two daughters and enjoys keeping fit, socialising, food and wine.