In this section
Work for Us
Work for Aaron Wallis - Find out more
Aaron Wallis is a specialist sales recruitment business with the mission to be 'recognised and respected by all UK sales professionals'. We can only grow if we are joined by brilliant staff and we hope that you may consider a career with Aaron Wallis.
We offer a brilliant working environment that is supportive and hugely positive. We have unique and highly attractive service propositions and enjoy extremely high levels of repeat business due to our direct and passionate approach to service delivery.
In addition, we offer an excellent opportunity to earn, together with flexible working hours.
Benefits at Aaron Wallis Sales Recruitment include
- Share options
- Company pension
- 23 days holiday + BHs + birthday
- Relaxed dress code (when clients and candidates not in office),
- Free parking
- Daily breakfast
- Monthly ‘lunch Fridays
- Plus regular teambuilding events and additional benefits such as cycle to work scheme and annual health check.
Current Vacancies at Aaron Wallis
About Aaron Wallis
Celebrating our 15th year of operation Aaron Wallis is a dynamic recruitment business with a terrific brand name in the industry and great rates of repeat business, we enjoy a culture that is not the usual 'cold calling' recruitment environment.
We have invested heavily in the infrastructure to promote our brand and offer a unique recruitment service with true differentiators and are generally able to convert all leads into exclusive business for the long term.
Having very strong core principles at Aaron Wallis it has always been the aim of the company to be as realistic as possible whether dealing with job seekers or clients. Adopting a pro-active and honest approach to the recruitment cycle we fully appreciate that situations do change even when a project has begun. We pride ourselves in the fact that we can afford to be versatile and the 'customer service' element is essential when dealing with a recruitment project.
With extensive experience within technical and commercial positions, we always focus on our main objective which is to understand the need of sales professionals within all organisations. Offering significant skills testing and psychometric packages as an integral part of any process we can tailor a solution and make decisions as robust as possible.
- Head Office: 01908 061400
- Head Office International: +44 1908 061400
Key Facts About Aaron Wallis
- Established 2007
- Unique service offering with true differentiators and USPs
- Repeat booking factor of over 70%
- One of the largest marketing budgets in sales recruitment
- Highly visible website
- Consultants are all niche specialists within the sales industry
- Led by Rob Scott (www.robscott.info) and Darren Dewrance (uk.linkedin.com/pub/darren-dewrance/1a/675/770)
- Website: www.aaronwallis.co.uk
Why work for Aaron Wallis?
- Success culture
- Wealth creation opportunities
- It's fun
- Bonded team culture
- Because we simply 'do it better' than the competition
- We're ethical and recruit with purpose
- We offer a wonderful opportunity to earn money
- Transparency: an open culture with clients, candidates and co-workers
- Respect culture
- Career development based upon achievement - a meritocracy
- We encourage development within the business and personally
- Individuals are managed as individuals and motivated as individuals
- We actively encourage continuous self-improvement
- An opportunity to build something to create your own destiny
- We are a company that listens, involves, and empowers
- We want your involvement in direction and decision making
- We are competitive
- We are proud to work for the name, Aaron Wallis; the brand, the business, and the team
- We won't tolerate average performance, mediocrity or negativity.
- We are involved in the local and wider business communities
- Our Values, Vision Statement and Mission Statement
by Sophie Jones
About the author
Sophie is a Senior Consultant within Aaron Wallis, who thoroughly enjoys working with candidates to prepare for their job search, ensuring the roles they are considering are right for them. Looking at their essential requirements to make sure the next move is the correct one. Also, this helps Sophie speak with her clients in confidence about the candidates they should be considering. Sophie is also the point of contact for anyone looking to join the team at Aaron Wallis. She supports candidates through the interview process making sure that we are the right company for them, and sales recruitment is the right industry choice.