Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager, Specification Sales into Social Housing
This is your chance to make a real impact in the highly buoyant sector of energy saving.
This business development role is ideal for a highly commercially oriented sales professional with proven specification sales experience selling to Social Housing and Housing Associations, ideally having sold something that goes into a finished building, i.e. kitchens, bathrooms, heating, lighting, air conditioning, floorcoverings, wallcoverings or fixtures and fittings. This is a highly commercially oriented role that is a great career opportunity for top-performing specification sales professional who is a natural-born achiever.
In Return, You Will Receive:
* A basic salary of £55,000, with an OTE of £70,000 in the first year and £80K+ in the second year.
* Uncapped commission scheme, meaning you could earn up to £100K+ in future years.
* Car allowance, stakeholder pension, and life assurance.
What is Required?
* A highly commercially oriented sales professional with proven specification sales experience into Social Housing and Housing Associations.
* A natural born achiever with a unique approach to securing business.
* A self-motivated and results-driven individual with the ability to work independently.
With a unique approach to securing business, this is a highly consultative and commercial solution that is a dream to sell. The solution is both a cost-saving and helps Housing Associations save money and achieve their corporate social responsibility objectives by reducing energy wastage. Please note that whilst the product is technical, the company really needs a COMMERCIAL sales professional.
This role is working for a well-established manufacturer of commercial heating control products that provides a wide range of products for both industrial and commercial applications. The role is approaching the sale from a commercial rather than a technical angle and is sold to environmental managers and facilities managers within Housing Associations via specifiers and M&E Consultants.
|£50000 - £55000 per annum + + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position