Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager, Test and Measurement Instrumentation.
National role, up to £55,000 Basic, £66,000 OTE Year One, £75,000 plus in year two and beyond. Plus, a Company Car, pension, private healthcare and full benefits.
This is a Technical National Account Management role focusing 100% on the Automotive sector with a leading global manufacturer of Specialist Instrumentation.
We seek a highly motivated and experienced Technical Sales Specialist to spearhead sales efforts in the automotive industry. Clients include almost all UK car manufacturers, suppliers, and specialist vehicles, including high-performance motorsport.
As a Technical Sales Specialist, you will be pivotal in identifying and developing new business opportunities, building relationships with key decision-makers, and driving sales growth in this strategic market.
In Return, You Will Receive
* Basic salary up to £55,000
* OTE in Year One of £66,000 uncapped. In year two and beyond this will be £75,000 plus.
* Plus Company Car, pension, private healthcare and full benefits.
* Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and significantly impact the company's growth.
* Collaborative and supportive work environment.
* Marketing creates 40% of the new business leads, but you are expected to be proactive in your sales approach.
* A technical resource supports this role, so your focus is more on winning new projects with existing clients and new business.
* Identify and qualify potential leads, leveraging your extensive network and market knowledge.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers at automotive OEMs and their tiered suppliers.
* Conduct in-depth technical discussions with Design Engineers and provide expert advice on the test and measurement solutions.
* Successfully introduce new products to existing clients and expand our market share in the automotive sector.
* Proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities, utilising market data and insights.
* Drive sales growth and achieve ambitious targets while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
What is Needed
* Experience selling Test & Measurement/Instrumentation/Metrology/Test Equipment products
* Proven track record of success in technical field sales, ideally in the automotive industry.
* Strong technical background and the ability to converse at Design Engineer levels.
* A demonstrated ability to identify and qualify potential leads and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
* The Group is going through significant change and growth by acquisition, so there is a lot of opportunity for future career development.
* Proficient in using LinkedIn and other social media platforms for business development.
* Data-driven approach, with the ability to analyse market data and identify opportunities.
* Tenacious and persistent in pursuing sales goals while maintaining a professional and positive attitude.
|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum + +Commission+Car+Benefits|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position