Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - £40,000 + £15,000 Uncapped Commission + Travel Allowance
A fantastic business development manager sales role which requires a consultive approach, you'll be tasked with converting new business leads into new customers, where no sale will be the same! You'll be targeting a range of commercial companies and SMEs, where you'll be joining a well-established, sustainability focused, environmental company, who offer a variety of bespoke solutions.
This role will be predominantly client facing, you'll have flexibility to work from home when not attending meetings and only required to go into their North London office once a week.
If you have experience converting business leads into new customers, meeting with them face-to-face, this is the perfect role for you.
* Responsible for identifying sales targets, making initial contact, arranging face-to face meetings, and selling our bespoke range of services to them.
* Target a variety of commercial business who would benefits from our clients' services, this could be anything from flexible office spaces, gyms, schools, retail shops.
* You'll have full autonomy to booking external meetings and travel around London building your sales pipeline, managing your own diary.
* This role will require introducing our clients' services to customers who have never heard of them before, and then growing and developing relationships overtime to produce recurring revenue.
What is required from you?
* Proven experience converting new business leads into new customers, initially reaching out over the phone, scheduling interviews, and then meeting with them face-to-face to secure the sale.
* A willingness to be out and about traveling to meet customers the majority of the time.
* Exceptional communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport quickly with potential clients.
* Experience selling into SMEs is desirable, but not essential.
* Good organisational skills using CRMs to follow up, track and manage opportunities and your sales pipeline.
|Salary||£39000 - £40000 per annum + + 15k OTE + Travel Allowance|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position