Technical Sales Engineer, Power Transmission, South East
Technical Sales Engineer, Power Transmission, South East, up to £40,000 Basic, £44,000 OTE + car + decent pension + and significant benefits.
A major manufacturer of power transmission products equipment requires a business development-oriented Sales Engineer to cover the South of England area. You will be managing a comprehensive portfolio of accounts, including power generation, general manufacturing, renewables and waste management. The role is to sell to high spend end-users and the distribution network that service OEMs. You will work with the distributors to help them secure high-value project business. Due to company expansion and growth, the role is a combination of account management and following up on leads.
Often an engineering complex sales role, you will provide bespoke solutions to a unique client's problems. It is a high quality, high value and high-profit solution that requires a heavily engineering biased, solution-oriented approach.
The sales team has received formally recognised sales qualifications in recent years. Professional and personal development and ongoing training play a role in their culture of promoting from within.
* A degree in Mechanical engineering together with sales experience.
* The ideal candidate will have proven sales experience within power transmission, i.e. drives, controls, gears, belt drives, clutches, motors, inverters, chain drives, linear motion, bearings, belts, couplings, hydraulic power, Actuators, Adjustable Speed Drives, etc.
* The company is also happy to look at graduate engineering candidates with a general engineering distribution background looking to work for a manufacturer and specialise in a particular product area.
* To succeed, you will be commercially aware and looking to work in a business that is experiencing double-digit annual growth.
* A sales approach that is collegiate, non-pushy and consultative.
* You must possess excellent rapport building and communication skills. As a sales professional, you will take the approach of being a 'trusted advisor' and genuinely seek 'win-win' partnerships for long term growth.
* You will not be a 'job hopper', and your CV will demonstrate logical career progression and loyalty.
* The role offers a basic salary up to £40,000 + company car + bonuses and commission together with an extensive benefits package
* Your Sales Director is award-winning and likes team members to be positive, enthusiastic and passionate about sales. The SD has a history of nurturing talent and promoting from within. Consequently, they actively look for the kind of person that is ambitious and wants to keep their skills up to date.
|Salary||£36000 - £40000 per annum + £44K OTE + Benefits|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position