Sales Team Manager
Sales Team Manager - £70,000 + Team Bonus + Additional Benefits
A fantastic Sales Development Team Manager position where you will be taking a lead role, heading up a vital function of the company. The role has a heavy emphasis on process improvement, both internal and enhancing the customers journey as well as managing the team.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the prop-tech industry and are booming in growth, delivering a fast, high-quality service at a significantly lower cost.
If you have previous experience leading a Telesales/SDR/Call Centre team, whilst analysing and improving processes, this is the perfect role for you!
* Leading the telesales function of the company, ensuring that there is growth within the internal telesales team, being responsible for recruitment, onboarding, training new sales development staff, team performance and process improvement.
* Analyse and re-design current internal and customer processes, making data-driven decisions to enhance productivity and customer satisfaction through automation, contact channels and workflows.
* Progressing team members through regular coaching and training, with a focus on their personal development of skills and attributes to excel within their positions.
What is required from you?
* Previous experience managing and leading a Telesales/SDR/Call Centre team, with a strong understanding of automation within a fast-moving company.
* A track record of leading/growing high performance teams, with a clear focus on processes.
* Experience designing new customer journeys, which could range from Marketing, Sales, Inbound, Outbound or Automated.
|Salary||£69000 - £70000 per annum + + Team Bonus & Additional Benefits|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position