Graduate Sales Executive (Sport & Music)
Graduate Sales Executive (Sport & Music), £25,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission OTE £55,000.
Office Location - Letchworth Garden City
This is an exciting Graduate Sales Executive role working for a market leading tech company who specialise in bespoke event passes, selling in major sporting and music events across the world! Our client's customers include some of the most prestigious names across the sporting & musical industries, these range from Football events to Music Festivals to Motor Sport events.
This role requires no sales experience if you are a graduate who has a keen interest in sport and music, looking to start their career in sales, or someone who wants to divert their career into sales, this is the perfect role for you.
This brilliant role will give you the opportunity to attend some of these major events, constantly networking with key figures within. The role will be predominantly office based, with the opportunity to move into a hybrid working model once you have completed your training. There will also be fantastic progression opportunities, where you can quickly move into more senior roles such as a Business Development Manager or Key Account Manager.
* Discover new business opportunities to target, reaching out and holding initial conversations with potential new customers.
* Calling potential new customers is a large part of the role, therefore it requires a confident communicator, who can adapt their communication style based upon the situation.
* Share our clients' services and product range whilst capturing an understanding of the new customers current situation.
* Schedule a follow up meeting with potential new customers, passing all captured information over to wider sales team, supporting them throughout the rest of the sales process.
* This role will involve cold calling; therefore, it is suited to a resilient, money motivated individual.
* All training will be provided internally by a designated training team, with a clear career progression path set out.
What do you get in return?
* A generous basic salary with an uncapped commission structure.
* A progressive career opportunity within a rapidly growing technology company.
* Clear progression path, having the opportunity to move into more senior roles with a short period of time.
* MacBook Pro and iPhone.
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum + + 20k OTE Uncapped + Excellent Benefits|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position