Head of Sales - NHS, Health & Public Sector
Head of Sales, NHS, Health & Public Sector.
Up to £70,000 Basic, + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits
Towcester, Hybrid Working Available.
This is a Sales Manager role with a specialist provider of technology, devices, software, consultancy and research solutions to both private and public sectors. Core sectors would include NHS, Local Authority, Healthcare organisations and care homes.
This is a brilliant role for a 'player-manager' with incredible sales leadership skills and the ability to lead sales and mentor the team to their next level. The company enjoys low staff attrition and high employee engagement stats due to their 'fun while getting things done' culture. They are however very ambitious and looking for a fantastic sales manager to help grow the team further.
* Together with the Directors, you will jointly set the strategy and delivery model to achieve all growth targets.
* You will assist with the formation of sales policies and practices.
* You will recruit the talent required to deliver on the plan and drive a positive growth culture.
* Significant resources will be made available to you to deliver the strategic goals.
* The role is 50% management and 50% sales, hence the need for the 'player manager' or 'Team Captain'.
* Sales leadership experience within IT, SaaS, Digital, Devices, Learning, Tech or Consultancy with the ability to motivate, inspire and mentor others to achieve peak performance. Ideally into the public sector.
* A solution led sales approach that can bring in new ideas to achieve the required step-change.
* The role requires a genuine 'leads by example' approach, someone fearless in their ambition and always looking for continuous improvement personally and professionally.
* You will be someone with superb communication skills who is inquisitive, proactive and comfortable with shadowing and being shadowed on pitches.
* You will have a proven track record in transforming behaviours to return incredible results.
* You will have a unique ability to be assertive without being abrasive and keep all team members adhering to KPIs, CRM, and sales process.
* You will be down-to-earth and a team player.
* You will need gravitas, integrity, and the ability to quickly gain the confidence of an already successful sales team.
|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum + +Uncapped Commission|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position