Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - £45,000 + £15,000 OTE (Uncapped) + £6,000 Car Allowance
Office Location: Derby
A fantastic Business Development Manager role within the Construction/Engineering/Manufacturing industry, selling a market leading, bespoke H&S solution that reduces the risk of injury on site. This sales position requires you to manage the full sales cycle, from initial business development through to account management. Within the role it will be a mix of customer facing, meeting with new and existing customers, with the rest of the time working from home, you will only be required to go into the Derby office once a month!
* Managing the full sales cycle, from initial business development, bringing new customers on board, to managing existing accounts, ensuring accounts stay active and are continually growing.
* Present to C-Level executives within new/existing customers, demonstrating the product range and its core functionality.
* Build and manage a pipeline of the new business opportunities, whilst managing incoming enquiries that come in also.
* Identify new potential markets to target, setting a clear strategy in your approach and then break into those markets successfully.
* This is not a static role, there will be clear progression opportunities where you can move into a role such a Regional Sales Manager or National Sales Manager.
What is required from you?
* Previous experience in a customer facing Business Development sales role, where you can demonstrate a proven history of finding new business, whilst growing existing accounts, managing the full sales cycle.
* Experience in a sales role within a relevant experience, this could be Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Horticulture, Ground Maintenance.
* Have performed product demonstrations to a range of customers, explaining the technical/non-technical benefits of the product range.
* IT Savvy, having a competent knowledge of software, and can speak in detail around the functionality of technical products.
* Experience selling a H&S product would be desirable.
|Salary||£44000 - £45000 per annum + + 15k OTE (Uncapped) + 6k Car Allowance|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position