Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - SaaS (Sport & Music Industry) - £55,000 + £45,000 OTE
Letchworth (Flexible Working)
A fantastic Business Development SaaS sales role where you'll be selling into major sporting & music events across the globe! If you have previous B2B SaaS sales experience, with a focus on new business and a genuine interest in the sporting/music industry, this is the perfect role for you. Within the role, you'll have the opportunities to attend to some of the most exclusive music and sporting events, constantly building your network within the industry. Our client is a specialist in Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), direct experience is desirable. We're looking for a new business hunter, who has a proven sales record of prospecting new business, all the way through to converting into a paying customer.
* Tasked with developing your own sales pipeline of potential new business customers.
* Conduct virtual presentations to C Level executives, demonstrating the product range, explaining the technical and non-technical aspects of the product range.
* Convert new business opportunities in both existing and new markets, working closely alongside the internal project team.
* Opportunities to attend high profile sporting and musical events, liaising with key stakeholders, developing your professional network.
* Progression opportunities will arise down the line due to continual growth, with roles such as Head of Sales being the next steppingstone.
What is required from you?
* At least 3 years SaaS sales experience, with a demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals.
* Technically savvy, showing the ability to communicate on a technical level to key decision makers within multinational corporates.
* Previous experience converting sales via virtual methods such as online presentations that require product demonstrations.
* A passion for new business and is resilliant in an Outbound role.
* Excellent research and organisation skills, with a passion for selling and a self-motivated mindset.
|Salary||£54000 - £55000 per annum + + 45k Commission + Additional Benefits|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position