Trade Marketing Manager - Hybrid based - London - £60,000
Trade Marketing Manager - Hybrid based - London - £60,000 + full corporate benefits
This international consumer goods manufacturer is a household name and requires an entrepreneurial marketing manager who is a marketing graduate or has CIM qualifications or similar in marketing.
Your Responsibilities will include:
* Work with global marketing on the brand strategy.
* Sell materials to support innovation and product upgrades.
* Organising the trade show program and management of events working with the wider commercial team.
* Development of displays and store materials to educate the end-users.
* Provide an Omnichannel execution solution for B2B, including bespoke solutions for key customers.
* Create marketing material and content for both traditional media and online.
* Report of customer and industry data providing analysis and insight to the commercial teams.
Ideally, the candidate would have skills, qualifications and experience in these crucial areas:
* A Batchelor's Degree within Business or Marketing.
* Experience within a similar role for 5+ years.
* Must be a highly motivated self-starter with a sales hunter mentality and a can-do attitude.
* Have the ability to develop and better understand technical products.
* Must have excellent negotiation and communication skills.
* Constantly delivers execution with efficient use of resources on time.
* Must be fluent in English, with other languages being a benefit.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
In return, you will receive:
A competitive basic salary with bonuses, sick pay and permanent salary insurance, health insurance, childcare and educational assistance, 25 days of holiday raising to 28, employee mental health schemes, plus much more!
|Salary||£55000 - £60000 per annum + + extensive cooperate benefits|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position