Marketing Executive - £35,000 Basic + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package.
Location: Milton Keynes
A fascinating role for an experienced Marketing Executive to join an industry leading, global organisation, who specialise in Language Translation. You will take a lead role and then tasked to develop and deliver creative marketing & communication strategies for the whole business on an international scale, providing a wide range of marketing solutions to various business streams.
Typical responsibilities include:
* Creating and managing multi-channel campaigns as well as preparing and implementing
* marketing strategies to drive business growth and brand awareness.
* Collaboration and engagement with key internal stakeholders at all levels on an international scale
* Monitoring and optimising Google Adwords and Google Analytics performance, providing monthly reports to SMT, whilst recommending actionable next steps to improve future activity to stakeholders.
* Strengthen brands and reputation of Resource Group utilizing all marketing streams.
* Managing new product/ capability brands and new launches that are aligned to business
* growth objectives.
* Working with HR to create internal campaigns that support employee well-being andcompany culture.
* Drive improvements to companies' digital media/social media platforms and the quality of content.
* Manage websites, with the approach to continuously improve design, content, and
* Engage with employees through proactive communication covering key information, news and developments within the company and wider industry.
* Own and develop brand guidelines and department policies and keep these updated.
* Budget management for group.
* Implementing best practice in our messaging and branding both internally & externally.
You will be a consummate professional, possessing superb communication skills. You will be a self-starter that wants the opportunity to make the difference. Currently working in marketing this is the perfect role for someone frustrated by a lack of creativity and opportunity in their current role.
To apply please email a copy of your CV to Sam Childerley of Aaron Wallis firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Salary||£34000 - £35000 per annum + + Additional Benefits|
|Location||United Kingdom,--Milton Keynes||Reference||SC0058|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position