Sales Administrator - £28,000 + Team Bonus + Additional Benefits
Office Location: Milton Keynes
A fantastic Sales Administrator role, working for a market leader within the language translation industry. This role is pivotal to the success of the sales team, by ensuring that key orders are processed and dealt with suitably and efficiently. You will be responsible for supporting the internal sales team in an administrational capacity. A positive attitude and willingness to be part of a team are key for this role. You will actively participate in a close knit and lively sales office with a friendly and helpful team around you.
* Work closely with internal sales and project team to process orders.
* Ensure that sales orders have been completed to a significant standard, pushing back to the sales staff when not.
* Set the internal reputation within the company, ensuring that the standard and quality are kept high and don't slip.
* Carry out ad hoc administrative tasks, supporting the internal teams in doing so.
* Liaise with a range of departments around the business, such as Accounts & Marketing, carrying out tasks to support them.
What you'll need to succeed:
* You will need a minimum of 1 year of administrational experience and have the ability to learn new products and in house computer systems.
* A strong personality, who isn't afraid to push back when something isn't done to a high enough standard or is mission key information.
* Excellent attention to detail is needed for the input of purchase orders and requesting of materials.
* This is a varied role, and you will be positive by nature and keen to turn your hand to whatever task arises.
|Salary||£27000 - £28000 per annum + + Team Bonus + Additional Benefits|
|Location||United Kingdom,--Milton Keynes||Reference||SC0055|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position