Work for WeFlex
WeFlex is a leading vehicle finance business offering electric vehicles (EVs) to PCO (Private Hire) and Ride-Hailing drivers.
Join the Electric Vehicle Revolution!
The WeFlex mission is to help make a positive impact on the environment. We help ride-hailing drivers switch to electric vehicles, which reduces emissions and helps to create a cleaner and more sustainable future.
We believe everyone has a role to play in protecting the environment, and we are proud to do our part. WeFlex is a company built on the values of sustainability, innovation, and collaboration. We are committed to working with our partners to create a better future for everyone.
We are one of the largest players in the sector and work with all the big ride-hailing apps, including Uber, Bolt and FREE NOW.
WeFlex are well financed and growing quickly!
Submit Your Cv to WeFlex
Role: Sales Executive
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Salary: £24K + Sales Commission, OTE £50K
Location: Acton, West London (W3)
The Demand for Electric Vehicles is Skyrocketing.
Recent changes in legislation, such as the introduction of the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ), and council and city commitments to reduce greenhouse emissions, have created an urgent need for electric vehicles.
Major corporations, such as Uber and Transport for London (TfL), have made commitments to switch to all-electric fleets by the end of 2025.
This has led to an enormous surge in demand for electric vehicles. WeFlex has both the stock and flexible finance solutions that enable all ride-hailing drivers to switch to electric. This, combined with our enormous marketing budget, generates a substantial amount of leads daily. Your role will be to help us convert inbound leads into new customers.
We are looking to double our sales team in 2023. We seek ambitious, motivated and proactive Sales Executives to join our team.
This role is an excellent opportunity to earn high levels of commission without worrying about cars not being delivered or parts delays. We have a fleet of vehicles ready to go (and a huge order pipeline), so all you need to do is convert the customer.
We Make Owning an Electric Vehicle Easy.
With low deposits from £250, we offer a wide choice of electric vehicles and unrivalled service. We are changing the game, giving ride-hailing drivers access to electric vehicles they never dreamed they would own.
We are on track to double the size of our business this year. We are just getting started and looking for ambitious people to join our team. We offer a rewarding culture and an exciting roadmap for ongoing success.
If you are looking for a challenge and want to be part of something big where your work will also make meaningful change to reduce CO2 emisions, we encourage you to apply today!
WeFlex is a team-oriented company with everyone involved in our vision and success. We believe that to the best electric vehicle provider is built on the foundation of a strong team. We are proud of the team we have built so far and are always looking for new and talented individuals to join us.
We are looking for passionate and collaborative self-starters excited about the opportunity to make a difference in the world. We want people who are eager to learn, grow, and always looking for ways to improve.
In return, we offer a rewarding and supportive work environment. We recognise and celebrate the achievements of our team members, and we are always looking for ways to make their work lives more enjoyable.
Submit Your Cv to WeFlex
WeFlex is a company with a strong set of values that guide our decisions and actions. These are:
- To be Net Positive, do better for the planet and be part of the solution.
- To help the Ride-Hailing market switch to Electric Vehicles
- Market Leading customer service.
- To always be 100% transparent to all customers and stakeholders.
- To be responsive to our customers and the environment around us.
- To be helpful, always going above and beyond for our customers.
- To be fair and understanding of customers' circumstances
- And, most importantly, to always be kind.
Sounds great right? However, I bet you’re thinking “but what skills do I need for this role!?”
We are looking for WEFLEX ACHIEVERs: A WeFlex employee who achieves their goals through exceptional communication, proactiveness, flexibility, sales orientation, responsiveness, customer focus, relationship orientation, professionalism, hard work, confidence, persuasiveness, trustworthiness, respectfulness, kindness, time management, self-drive, team play, growth orientation, and high energy.
To apply, you can be from any sales background but it is essential that you enjoy building strong customerrelationships and closing sales. If you have an interest in cars, that is advantageous but not essential.
So, How Can I Be a WEFLEX ACHIEVER?
- Proactive: You should be able to take the initiative and reach out to potential customers.
- Tenacious: You should be able to follow up with customers and close deals.
- Communicative: You should have an exceptional ability to communicate and create positive relationships with people from all cultures and backgrounds.
- Flexible: You should be able to handle multiple tasks at once and work under pressure.
- Sales-oriented: You should have a natural ability to sell and build relationships with customers.
- Responsive: You should be able to respond quickly to customer inquiries.
- Customer-focused: You should be able to listen to customer needs and deliver solutions.
- Relationship-oriented: You should be able to build long-term relationships with customers.
- Professional: You should be able to represent WeFlex professionally.
- Hardworking: You should be willing to work hard to succeed.
- Confident: You should be able to speak to new people and build relationships.
- Persuasive: You should be able to convince customers to buy from you.
- Trustworthy: You should be able to be trusted with customer information and provide correct, accurate information to customers.
- Respectful: You should be able to treat customers with respect.
- Kind: You should be able to be kind and helpful to customers.
- Time-management: You should be able to manage your time effectively.
- Self-driven: You should be self-motivated and ambitious.
- Team player: You should be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Growth-oriented: You should be excited about the opportunity to work for a growing company.
- High energy: You should be the person that sets the pace in your sales team. Always upbeat and raring to go!
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Submit Your Cv to WeFlex
Our Customer Profile
WeFlex customers are:
Diverse: They come from different cultural backgrounds, and English is often not their first language.
Busy: They drive 8-10 hours daily and only have time to visit our showroom when free. They may be in a rush, so we need to be responsive to their enquiries.
Price-sensitive: They are looking for an affordable option and value is important.
Often Unfamiliar with Electric Vehicles: They often don't know much about electric vehicles and will generally be driving a hybrid now.
We need to be able to communicate effectively to answer their questions about electric vehicles in a clear and concise way.
What are the Hours of Work?
- Our sales team work 40 hours per week.
- Normal hours of work are Monday to Friday including some weekends Saturdays & Sundays, 09:00-17:30 and 10:30-19:00, two shifts inclusive of a 30-minute unpaid break.
- The maximum number of days you will be required to work each week will be 5 days.
What Will I Get in Return?
- £24,000 Basic salary
- Commission, the On Target Earnings is £50,000 per year
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours. Either start late or finish earlier.
- Regular socials
- Team prizes and rewards
If you would like to find out more about the role and the WeFlex mission - we’d love to hear from you!