Business Development Director
Business Development Director, , Software into Public Sector, £100,000 Basic, £200,000 OTE (totally uncapped) plus additional benefits. Remote Based. Senior Business Development role with an International software house that sells unique software to the legal departments of the public sector at both Central and Local levels. The position is a combination of Account Development and Business Development. It requires a proven technology sales professional with experience in managing large accounts within the Public Sector.
Your existing portfolio includes five government agencies within the Department of Health and Social Care, including the NHSCB and PHE, several Local Authorities, the National Audit Office and the Treasury.
* You must have experience selling SaaS and associated services into large public sector accounts.
* The ideal candidate will be used to managing government accounts with an annual spend of up to £0.25M.
* The solutions are complex, requiring an individual to be highly aware of the ongoing challenges within various Public Sector departments.
* The products and technologies are constantly changing and evolving, and opportunities for career progression are great.
* Consequently, you must be used to managing long sales cycles and navigating through complex procurement processes.
* You must have the confidence to network within accounts and be an able presenter with a consultative style that helps to guide target customers along the path to a successful close
* This is an autonomous role, so you must be used to planning and executing your strategy.
* You will be an articulate and likeable personality who can 'talk the language of the public sector' and can quickly engage with target customers to gain immediate credibility.
* You will be naturally persuasive and be a great 'fact-finder' but not 'pushy' in approach.
* You will have excellent listening, negotiation, influencing and networking skills.
* You must have the potential to develop a new sales team in the future. Therefore, some previous team management experience could be an advantage.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Growing new business and developing existing accounts.
* Planning and implementing lead generation and sales growth strategies.
* Working with the marketing team to source potential leads.
* Work with marketing to develop and execute campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
Sophie Jones who is managing this role says: "For the right candidate with software sales experience into the public sector this is a great opportunity to develop the UK business and ultimately build a team beneath you. The opportunity to earn is uncapped and is perfect for someone that is happy working in a remote and autonomous role reporting to an International Sales Director".
|Salary||£90000 - £100000 per annum + + £200K OTE Uncapped+ Excellent Benefits|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position