B2C Sales Executive
B2C Sales Executive, £32K basic, £60K OTE + Company Car. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established sales team with a reputation for providing brilliant sales training, regular career progression opportunities and a supportive culture. The role is covering South London into the home counties.
Ideally, with Home Improvement / double glazing / doors / kitchens / conservatories / bathrooms sales experience, you will be enthusiastic, articulate and a great personality with the ability to engage, understand needs and close.
Conversion rates are significantly above industry norms as the products are British designed, British made and very much in fashion. Also, they are installed by their employed staff and offer better guarantees than any competitor. The products are premium end with an associated cost but have features and benefits beyond competitors and are aesthetically beautiful.
From day one, you will be mentored by the sales manager and receive excellent training throughout your employment. This role involves no cold calling, and meetings are booked for you. The role is field-based, four days per week, and one day from home for planning and admin.
This is the ideal opportunity for a candidate who is perhaps frustrated by their current earning capacity and is looking for the next step in their sales career.
* The role requires no previous experience or industry knowledge. However, sales experience is preferred.
* You will be highly driven, ambitious and go-getting.
* You will be hugely driven by the opportunity to earn uncapped commission. The year one OTE of £65,000 is entirely realistic and being achieved by the top four performers in the sales team of six.
* You will be professional, credible, and customer service led
* You will be a self-starter that has a bubbly and outgoing personality and be someone who wants the opportunity to make a difference.
* You will have a zest for life, be outgoing by nature, and be someone who loves working alongside like-minded, outgoing people.
* You will be well presented, articulate with solid numerical skills and possess basic IT knowledge and skills
* Above all you will be a dynamic personality that inspires confidence and naturally finds that people 'buy into them'.
|Salary||£30000 - £32000 per annum + £65K OTE + Car|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position