Sales Team Manager - £60,000 + Team Bonus + Additional Benefits
A fantastic Sales Team Manager role where you will be taking a lead role, heading up a vital function of the company. Within the role, you will be responsible for managing team KPI's, analysis of data and metrics, setting the sales strategy, recruitment, and overall development of the internal team. The sales team is currently made up of a variety of different roles including SDR's, Business Development Executives and Account Managers.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the technology industry and specialise specifically in AV (Audio-Visual) Equipment, and are booming in growth, delivering a bespoke, high-quality solution to a range of tier 1, enterprise accounts across the UK.
If you have previous experience leading a sales team, whilst analysing data and metric to influence decision making, this is the perfect role for you!
* Manage, support, and motivate the sales team, ensuring that a high professional standard is achieved and sales targets and KPI targets are met.
* Own recruiting, training, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales strategy.
* Present sales, revenue and margin reports and forecasts to the management team
* Be externally aware of market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
* Oversee the marketing strategies to build brand presence and support pipeline growth
* Management of Sales Team, including running specific meetings to focus activities, track performance, provide support and training
* Financial metrics, KPIs and data reports
* Lead generation, marketing pipeline and sales campaigns
* Continual improvement of sales processes
What is Required from you?
* Ability to perform under pressure and meet individual and team targets
* Experience in managing Sales Teams, 3 years minimum, whilst consistently meeting or exceeding targets
* Proven ability to design and drive the entire sales process from start to close
* Fast learner, committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
|Salary||£59000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus & Additional Benefits|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position