Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - £60,000 + 30k OTE Commission + 5k Car Allowance
Office Location: Coventry (Hybrid Working)
A fantastic Business Development Manager within the Engineering industry, where you'll be managing the full sales cycle, prospecting new business opportunities, whilst growing existing accounts through key account management. Our client is a major player within the Engineering industry, selling to some of the worlds most recognised engineering brands across the globe! This role is best suited to a well-rounded salesperson, who can be an effective Key Account Manager, as well as proactively prospect new customers. This role will require travel across the UK, Europe & America, but equally comes with brilliant flexibility, with the opportunity to work from home a few days a week.
* Prospect new business opportunities, whilst growing existing accounts, ensuring that there is continuous business growth within the sales team.
* This role will require travel across the UK, Europe & America, to meet with new and existing customers.
* Work closely with the Operations & Engineering departments to share the customers' requirement, in doing so, demonstrating a high level of technical competence.
* To prepare and submit accurate bid and tender documents to customer, ensuring that customer requirements including Technical and Commercial are appropriately addressed.
* Define the sales pipeline over a forward 12 months period, forecasting expected order placement and therefore supporting the Sales and Operations Planning process.
What Is required from you?
* Proven Business Development and Account Management sales track record within the Engineering or Manufacturing industry, with the ability to explain your methods of doing so.
* Can accurately communicate the technical and non-technical benefits and features of an engineering product range.
* Have a proactive, fearless approach to new business with a hunter mentality and has a desire to take the next step in your career and develop themselves.
* Can demonstrate a consultative sales approach, fully understanding the customers requirements in order to create a suitable solution.
|Salary||£59000 - £60000 per annum + + 30k OTE Commission + 5k Car Allowance|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position