Business Unit Sales and General Manager, Distribution, Slough
Business Unit Sales and General Manager, Distribution, Slough, up to £70,000 Basic, £90,000 OTE with bonuses and Company Car. Comprehensive executive benefits package including above normal pension contributions, private health, training, and progression opportunities.
This is a senior General Management and sales role within an established and dynamic provider of products that requires a highly skilled and multitalented individual with a transformational leadership style. Established over 100 years ago the company have gone through a radical transformation in recent years to become a forward-thinking, progressive and dynamic organisation that 'drives the market'.
This is a role where you will have full control over a team of 25 operating a major distribution depot. The role is a combination of sales, purchasing, operations and general management. It is ideal for an experienced general manager that is used to having full P&L responsibilities and is commercially astute and a natural leader.
* You will be a General Manager or Operations Manager with sales, purchasing and key account management experience.
* You will have a 'new management thinking' approach to leading a team and developing a business and be well versed with changing trends and methodologies.
* You will be a proven 'hands on' people manager with strong experience in managing and driving multidisciplinary teams.
* You will be experienced in 'managing managers' to deliver a variety of targets and key performance indicators to ensure all business targets are met.
* You will be a dynamic and forward-thinking entrepreneurial leader that possesses a thirst for learning and continuous personal development.
* You will be a good people-person with a natural flair for getting the best out of teams and individuals
* You will have a strong strategic approach to developing business and possess the credibility and gravitas to quickly gain the respect of an already successful team.
* You will be a strong negotiator with impeccable communication skills that is able to direct success in a clear, accurate and concise manner
* You will have a positive and proactive 'can do' attitude that passionately ensures that their strategy becomes a success. You will recover quickly from setbacks and have the courage to stand up for your own beliefs and for the interests of the business.
* You will be a genuine team player and team leader that listens to your people and encourages an open environment where people feel confident and comfortable in airing their views and ideas for progression.
* Knowledge of SAP or ERP systems would be a benefit together with operational experience.
This role is available immediately.
|Salary||£65000 - £70000 per annum + car + benefits|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position