Enterprise SaaS Sales Executive, Construction Software
Enterprise SaaS Sales Executive, Construction Software, £62,000 Basic, £120K OTE. Senior Business Development Manager role in software and Technology Sales requires a proven sales professional in either SaaS or service sales into construction and civil engineering contractors. The position is securing software sales to clients with a spend of over £100K p.a., broadly speaking, this is the top 500 largest architects, building contractors and civil engineers. Target clients also crossover into utilities and managers of large facilities, such as warehouses and distribution centres.
Established for 15 years, this organisation provide software and consultancy solutions to many of the world's largest construction and civil engineering contractors. This is a strategic business development role into a finite target base. You will be tasked with targeting a particular and limited pool of potential clients within a defined niche that is likely to have £100K+ p.a. potential spend. The products and services offered increase profitability and efficiency while decreasing risk, and you are backed by significant case studies and referral points from within the niche.
* To succeed, you will be a consummate corporate level business developer with an eye for commercial opportunities and possess excellent relationship building skills and a naturally persuasive style.
* You will be an open, credible and supportive team player with a proven track record in selling either complex software solutions or consultancy services into construction or civils.
* You will be of graduate calibre, credible, and possess strong negotiation skills, ideally gained through a structured sales training programme.
* You will be used to winning complex high-value business and be an ambitious team player that is highly success-oriented and self-motivated.
* In addition, you will have strong organisation and planning skills and be an excellent corporate presenter.
Supported by a full-time Sales Development Representative who will conduct detailed pre-sales activity on your behalf, your role will be to build a keen awareness of the challenges leaders face and network at board levels to generate significant long-term relationships.
This role would suit someone from a professional service, sales background, a senior recruitment sales environment or other sophisticated, 'value add' consultancy sales backgrounds.
In return, the organisation offers high-level investment in the successful candidate, uncapped earning potential within a supportive and collaborative business culture.
|Salary||£62000 - £65000 per annum + £130K OTE + Share Options|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position