Business Development Executive - Hybrid Home-Office Based
Business Development Executive - Hybrid Home-Office Based - Bath - Upto £32k depending on experience - Full time or Part-time
This high-end professional services firm is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their fast-growing team. This B2B role is selling to both significant household names and niche International firms. The role is a combination of sales admin, inbound sales, following pipeline and social media management. If preferred, the company offers flexible working of up to 2 days per week working from home and even part-time (pro rata).
Your responsibilities will include:
* Taking inbound calls and taking thorough the sales process.
* Following up and emailing clients.
* Taking over and managing existing clients.
* Making outbound business development calls to follow up enquiries.
* Creating reports and creating presentations.
* Administration duties.
* Producing marketing material for clients.
Ideally, the candidate would have skills, qualifications, and experience in these areas:
* Strong administration skills.
* Be confident talking on the phone and dealing with clients over video (Zoom/Teams, etc.)
* Experience in customer service.
* Ability to multitask and stay calm under pressure.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Previous business development experience would be preferred but not essential.
In return, you will receive:
A competitive basic salary with bonuses, good training, private healthcare, good maternity packages, good holiday rising throughout your employment, a supportive team environment, plus much more!
|Salary||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position