Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Hybrid, Home based
Wetherby - Office Based
Basic to £45k plus bonus, pension and extensive benefits
This well established, yet ambitous, rapidly growing organisation place a progressive, forward thinking approach at the heart of everything they do.
Central to their success are their people. As a result of sustained growth and reinvestment they are looking to add an aspirational digital marketing Manager to their expanding team.
Key Responsibilities -
* Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
* Manage the organisation's website and review the website for future development
* Optimise content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc
* Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
* Facilitate webinars and webcasts
* Attend networking events and product launches.
* Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of industry developments.
* Work on SEO of the website pages and PPC.
* Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
* Promote company's product and services in the digital space.
* Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
* Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
Ideally the individual would have skills and experience in these key areas:
* HTML knowledge/experience
* CMS exposure, brand exposure (building brand awareness).
* Knowledge or experience of CRM system
* Segmentation and channel development would be beneficial
This role would suit someone with a minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience looking to take a progressive step in their career.
In return you will be joining a genuinely friendly, supportive and grounded team who will all be invested in your mutual success. Prospects for career and financial progression are excellent as the business conitnues to expand.
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonuses and Extensive Benefits Package|
|Location||United Kingdom,West Yorkshire||Reference||SBIMM2803|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position