Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - £35,000 + 15k OTE Commission (uncapped) + 5k Car Allowance
Office Location: Halifax
A fantastic Business Development Manager role within the Engineering and Manufacturing industry, where you'll be managing the full sales cycle, dealing with inbound leads, converting new business opportunities, whilst growing existing accounts through key account management. Our client is a major player within the Engineering industry, specifically metal, selling to some of the worlds most recognised engineering brands, across the globe! Within the position you will be working closely with customers around the UK, Europe & America. This role is best suited to a well-rounded salesperson, who can be an effective Key Account Manager, as well as proactively develop new business opportunities. If you have experience selling within the Engineering or Manufacturing sector, this is the role for you!
* Actively develop new business opportunities, whilst growing existing accounts, ensuring that there is continuous business growth within the sales team - New business leads will arrive from a mix of inbound calls, prospecting & marketing produced leads.
* Sell to customers within EMEA markets, as well as across the UK.
* Work closely with the Operations & Engineering departments to share the customers' requirement, in doing so, demonstrate a high level of technical competence.
* To prepare and submit customer orders, ensuring that requirements including Technical and Commercial are appropriately addressed.
* Define the sales pipeline over a forward 12 months period, forecasting expected order placement and therefore supporting the Sales and Operations Planning process.
* Provide regular feedback on sales performance and market trends.
What Is required from you?
* Experience within Export Sales with a proven Business Development + Account Management track record within the Engineering or Manufacturing industry, ideally metal related products.
* Can accurately communicate the technical and non-technical benefits and features of an engineering product range.
* Have a proactive, fearless approach to new business with a hunter mentality and has a desire to take the next step in your career and develop themselves.
* Can demonstrate a consultative sales approach, fully understanding the customers' requirements for their bespoke products.
|Salary||£34000 - £35000 per annum + + 15k OTE + Additional Benefits|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position