International Sales Director, Mechanical Engineering
International Sales Director, Mechanical Capital Equipment, £80,000 + Bonus, Car + Benefits. With responsibility for sales agents in the Americas and Asia and direct sales reports covering EMEA, this is a senior sales director role with a long-established British manufacturer of capital equipment sold into sectors such as oil & gas, marine and power generation. The equipment provides more environmentally friendly solutions, generating less waste and the associated savings of less waste.
The role is taking charge of both the sales teams and the commercial strategy for the organization. The role also has responsibility via a matrix management structure, for marketing, R&D and NPD teams (13 direct reports and close to ten international Agents).
Together with the CEO, you are expected to devise and implement a sales strategy for growth. Expectations are high, and you will be rewarded with biannual salary reviews that will be commensurate with your performance.
What is required:
* International sales experience together with the preparedness to spend time away from home (post-pandemic) as needed; likely to be 4-6 weeks per year away from home.
* The role is technical and does require a high level of engineering knowledge, so it would be perfect for a graduate engineer that has progressed into International sales. However, the sale is quite 'practical' and 'hands on'. It, therefore, is also suited to ONC/HNC/HND qualified mechanical or electromechanical engineers that have progressed into export sales.
* At least five years of international engineering sales or export sales experience.
* A strategic business developer with great ideas for developing sales and strong commercial acumen.
* A consultative approach and the tenacity to execute aggressive growth plans.
* A natural leader that is ambitious, entrepreneurial, and looking for a long-term career move.
To apply, contact Rob Scott at Aaron Wallis on 01908 061400.
|Salary||£80000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Car|
Please upload your CV using the form below
Or alternatively, use our secure SSL Upload form.
With hundreds of jobs available, now is the time to look for your perfect position