JOB SEARCH CHECKLIST
Before embarking on a job search it will be useful to start with some initial planning by thinking about exactly what it is that you are looking for.
This will give you direction and ultimately save you time and wasted effort attending interviews that won't take you in the direction in which you want to take your career.
The exercise will take around half an hour and will enable you to articulate exactly what you are looking for in your next career move, and in fact, what you're not looking for!
The exercise will also enable you to search more succinctly for the right role.
The benefits of downloading and completing the job search form.
- It's free!
- You'll know exactly why you are looking to leave your existing job?
- You'll have a plan and time scales to work towards
- You'll be able to formulate a job search strategy
- You'll know exactly what kind of role you're looking for (and in fact what you are not looking for!)
- You'll be able to articulate the kind of company that you'd like to work for, the corporate culture and how you like to be managed
- You'll gain access to all of the Aaron Wallis Career Tools modules and the accompanying podcasts
- Half an hour of thought and planning could save you at least six months of pain by making the wrong career move.
The exercise was designed to give you clear direction in your job search. What have you got to lose? We hope that you find it useful.
Download the job Search Checklist
Simply click the icon to the right
Receive free access to our unique Career Success content and our monthly 'Sales Peak' newsletter packed with articles written by sales trainers and industry experts. Includes FREE, UNRESTRICTED ACCESS to all of our career success modules, career library and free audio book downloads.
Complete the short form below. We promise not to spam you, sell your data or continuously bombard you with emails - see Mail Policy