How Does the Aaron Wallis Rebate Scheme Work?
As long as our payment terms of 30 days are met then our 12 month rebate scheme applies. This means that if the candidate resigns or dies during the first year of employment then a proportion of the fee is repaid back to you to recruit the replacement. In the first 4 weeks this is a free replacement candidate. From months two to six a 40% rebate of the original fee is paid back to you and in months seven to twelve it is 20%. In addition if the candidate leaves your business in the first six months we will re-recruit for you at 40% of the original fee which in effect provides you with a six months free replacement scheme.
Other frequently asked Questions:
- How Much Do Aaron Wallis Charge?
- How Does the Aaron Wallis Rebate Scheme Work?
- Are the Aaron Wallis Terms available to view?
- When Recruiting with Aaron Wallis How Does the Fixed Fee Work?
- Why Do Aaron Wallis ask for an Exclusivity Period?
- How Long is the Exclusivity Period?
- Are Aaron Wallis Able to Tailor Their Service to My Requirements?
- What Are the Main Benefits of Using Aaron Wallis?
- What Size of Businesses do Aaron Wallis Recruit For?
- What Does an Ideal Aaron Wallis Employer Client Look Like?
- How Many Candidates Are Provided in a Typical Shortlist?
- How Long Does it Typically Take to Create a Shortlist?
- In What Industries do Aaron Wallis Specialise?
- Who is the Sales Recruitment Specialist in My Particular Industry Sector?
- What testing are Aaron Wallis able to provide?
- How Do Aaron Wallis Manage Candidates That We Decline At Interview?
- How do Aaron Wallis Check and Reference Candidates?
- What Training and Advice if Offered to Employers on www.aaronwallis.co.uk
- Are You Able to Headhunt for Me?
- Will Aaron Wallis Tell Me if They're Unable to Help Me?
- What Are the Payment Terms at Aaron Wallis Sales Recruitment?