How to Competency Interview
How to Conduct Brilliant Sales Interviews
How to Make Better Hires for Your Team
Why Choose Aaron Wallis Sales Recruitment
SUBMIT A VACANCY
To submit a vacancy to Aaron Wallis please complete the short form below and we'll be in touch soon.
Aaron Wallis offers the UK's largest resource of free information to employers of sales staff. From these pages we provide extensive advice on interviewing, recruiting and employing sales professionals. Click a link to discover more:
FURTHER ARTICLES IN OUR CLIENT ADVICE CENTRE
- How to Interview
- Interview Questions
- Interview Questions That You Are Not Allowed to Ask
- How to Competency Interview
- Hints and tips around hiring your first employee
- Interview Guidelines
- Employee Referencing - Guidelines and the Law
- Successful Sales Management
- CIPD Report - Recruitment, Retention and Turnover
- Hiring staff from outside of the EU - The Law
- Hiring staff - A guide to Regulations and Legislation for Employers
- Free Downloadable Guide to Competency Interviewing
- Emotional Intelligence
- Why an Employee Work Manual is Important
- Sample Job Specification
- Equal Opportunities at Work - A Guide for Small Businesses
- Guide to Disability Discrimination
- Contracts of Employment - Why Many Employee Arrangements are Invalid
- Performance Related Pay
- Sales Industry Statistics
Sales Industry Statistics
Aaron Wallis is a leader within the UK sales recruitment industry and has researched and commissioned some of the largest surveys of UK and Irish sales professionals over the last few years. This information is free to download to our employer and candidate clients and provides a powerful and fascinating insight into the minds of sales professionals.
The survey was launched in late July 2009 and was live for 6 weeks. The survey contained 70 questions and covered all aspects of sales from remuneration through to sales targets to key motivators to work-life balance and everything in-between.
The survey was fully completed by 644 sales professionals and partially completed by a further 140. This has enabled us to provide a powerful insight into the 'State of Sales in the UK in 2009'. The aim of the survey was to give us all greater understanding on how to manage and motivate our sales teams through tough financial times and beyond.
The survey was similar to another that was commissioned by our Managing Director, Rob Scott, back in 2007 so it has been a great exercise to compare attitudes and perspectives between the buoyant economic times of 2007 and the tougher ones of 2009.
It is our intention to run the survey again in 2012 where it will be once again fascinating to see how trends and changes have impacted upon the minds and motivations of our UK sales force.
The State of Sales in the UK is available free of charge by simply entering your email address below. It's a huge piece of research that we hope makes interesting reading.
FURTHER ARTICLES IN OUR EMPLOYER'S ADVICE LIBRARY
You may also like to visit our client advice library that contains over 300 professionally written articles and covers:
- Disciplinarily Issues
- Employment Legislation
- Getting and Keeping Customers
- Managing Individuals and Teams
- Paying Staff
- Managing Absence
- Recruitment the right People
Click on the link below to gain FREE access.