WRITING A DIGITAL CV
The databases of the five main UK generalist job boards contain over 3 million CVs - how can you make your CV stand out from the pack? How can you write a winning CV?
Search Engines, Job Boards and Recruitment Software use keyword matching software to help them fill their roles. So how do you optimise your CV for the Digital Age? Download the free Aaron Wallis Module to learn how.
In the 'Writing a CV for the Digital Age' module with accompanying free MP3 download you'll discover:
- How recruitment businesses and employers search for candidates
- The importance of keyword density
- How key words are crucial to your job searching success
- How recruitment software works and how you can tailor your CV for maximum impact
Within this free module you'll learn how to maximise the chances of hearing about the best sales jobs by loading your CV with powerful keywords.
We can offer you our 'How to Write a CV for the Digital Age' download, including simple and easy to understand hints and tips, completely and totally FREE
You will learn the techniques used by technical and IT professionals for years to increase their job searching potential including:
- Net tricks to load your CV with keywords and skill words
- The best layout and format for your CV
- How to approach your CV writing with the skills of a Search Engine Marketer
- The best fonts for your CV
- The best format in which to publish your CV
The benefits of downloading our advice on How to Write a CV for the Digital Age:
It's 100% free!
You will learn how to use keywords to ensure your CV hits the 'top of the pile'
You will learn about the importance of using the correct layout to avoid being 'screened out' by potential employers
You'll gain access to all of the Aaron Wallis Career Tools modules and the accompanying podcasts
So join now and receive all of the benefits of the Aaron Wallis Career Tools library