Navigate our Career Tools
Job Search Preparation - tonnes of unique content to help you prepare your CV and job search
Interview Advice - the largest resource of interview advice available to sales professionals
Sales Training - commonsense articles written by sales industry experts
Employer Interview Advice - the largest resource of advice available to employers on interviewing and recruiting sales staff
When you are looking for a sales position, there are often a number of things that you feel you know but don't know enough about. We aim to make sure everybody gets the help they deserve and we take a lot of pride in the information we are able to supply
Our expert team understands that some people need pointers and hints in order to fulfil their ambition of becoming a sales professional. We have worked together and put our vast experience all in to the same pot to offer you these unique modules on a wide range of topics, helping you secure a top sales job.
Our research backs up our claim that we are the experts in sales recruitment and has helped us put together an extensive list of unique modules to help jobseekers and employers. We produced the UK's two largest surveys of sales professionals entitled 'The State of Sales' to help us provide you with wide range of information.
Central to these modules is our 15 day Sales 'Career Success Masterclass' which if you join our 'SalesPeak' programme (by adding your email address into box at the bottom of this page) will mean that you will gain access to all of the information in easy to read PDF workbooks and free audiobooks.
Central to our Career Tools is our 15 day Sales 'Career Success Masterclass' which if you join our 'SalesPeak' programme (by adding your email address into box at the bottom of this page) will mean that you will gain access to all of the information in easy to read PDF workbooks and also FREE Audiobooks to accompany them.
As sales people ourselves we know that nobody is more exposed than a salesperson! They live and die by their figures. They cannot hide behind presentations or politics as their performance against targets is there for all to see. Our advice therefore is more than a few hints on CVs and interview techniques we hope that in some ways it may aid you to improve your sales figures by giving you direction and common sense practical tips.
The 15 day sales 'Career Success Masterclass' encompasses goals, ambitions and achieving true career success before developing into ways to improve your sales techniques by improving your reading of body language, presenting, improving memory techniques and more.
Our monthly newsletter features various sales hints and tips articles written by sales trainers, life coaches and business gurus. Simply sign up to our mailing list or register online to receive this newsletter. And don't worry we will never sell or share your data - read our 'Mail Policy' for full information.
We hope that you find the content valuable and would love to hear your stories and views.
Receive free access to our unique Career Success content and our monthly 'Sales Peak' newsletter packed with articles written by sales trainers and industry experts. Includes FREE, UNRESTRICTED ACCESS to all of our career success modules, career library and free audio book downloads.
Complete the short form below. We promise not to spam you, sell your data or continuously bombard you with emails - see Mail Policy
- Job Search Checklist
- CV Hints and Tips - Write a Winning CV
- Free CV Review
- Top 20 CV Tips
- How to Write a CV for the Digital Age
- Preparing Yourself for Interviews
- Coping with Redundancy
- Guide to Online Job Searching
- How to Plan a Job Search
- Staying safe when job searching
- Goal Setting and Goal Setting Template with Workbook and Exercises
- Increase Your Chances of Getting a Top Sales Job
- Researching Companies Prior to Interview
- Preperation Required Before Each Interview
- Style of Interviews including Common Interview Questions
- Interview Questions
- Questions Conclusion
- Testing Tools - Psychometric, Verbal and Numerical Reasoning
- Psychometrics - Why are they used and What Are They For
- How to WOW at Interview
- How to Tackle the 'Weakness Question'
- Selling Yourself in a Sales Interview
- How to WOW at Second Interview
- How to Succeed in a Skype Interview
- Succeed at Assessment Centres
- How to Resign and Manage a Counter Offer
- Managing a Counter Offer
- How to Make a Brilliant Impression on the First Day of Your New Job
- PERFECT Communication
- God to Millions
- Selling in Tough Markets
- 64 Great Free Sales Tips
- Great Honest Sales Tips
- Seven Top Sales Motivators
- Presenting Skills
- Improve Your Presenting Skills Part Two
- Improve Your Memory for Sales Success
- Memory 2
- Improve Your Time Management for Sales Success
- Improve Your Reading of Body Language for Sales Success
- Body Language 2
- Candidate Quiz
- Candidate Library
- Improve Sales
- Free Formal Sales Qualifications
- NVQ Level 3 Sales
- NVQ Level 2 in Sales
- Free Sales Qualifications - FAQ
- Questions Employers are Not Allowed to Ask
- Interview Questions that you are Not Allowed to Ask - Nationality
- Interview Questions that you are Not Allowed to Ask - Religion
- Interview Questions that you are Not Allowed to Ask - Age
- Interview Questions that you are Not Allowed to Ask - Marital and Family Status
- Interview Questions that you are Not Allowed to Ask - Gender
- Interview Questions that you are Not Allowed to Ask - Health and Physical Abilities
- Interview Questions that you are Not Allowed to Ask - Misc. and Conclusion
- How to Recruit Top Sales Talent
Submit CV to Aaron Wallis